Topic 1: ABOUT YOU

I enrolled in this class because it is required for my degree, and it best worked in my overall work and school schedule. I am a Practical Business Management major, and I am working towards starting my career as an event planner. With this degree, I am also able to open a small business for it, which I someday hope to do so. In the end, if all fails and I decide to change my career choice, I have back up careers such as going in to real estate, or becoming an animal care tech. With those, I can easily become both qualified and certified with online programs, and/or internships.
I wasn't sure what I was getting into when starting this class, but it is day two and I am interested to see where it takes me and what I get out of it.
Outside of school, I work part-time at Subway. Some things I am passionate about are spending time with my family and friends, working, attending college, watching movies, and traveling. 

Comments

Popular Posts